Thursday, November 6, 2008

A diner and a doughnut

Last Thursday Madi had her fall party at preschool. The kids all looked adorable, especially Madi's BFF Bennett! There is no telling what he has on his finger! Silly boys!

They are so sweet. Miss Jessie says he sits beside her everyday during reading.

Mallory and I went to Starbucks to get a coffee and a doughnut. That doughnut was as big as her head. We had breakfast at the MarketStreet Diner and she had to show everyone her bag. Yes, I let her take it in the diner. Who brings breakfast to a diner? I guess we do. By the way, I did take my own coffee.
Mallory waves to EVERYONE that passes her. She is my little greeter!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

wow that is one BIG doughnut! and I can't tell you enough how cute your girls are!

Mom of Three said...

Your kids are so cute!! I have three little girls myself, and each day crazy but fun!

melissa said...

So cute! I sure do miss those days when mine were all little. Bennett reminds me of my boys :0

Melissa

Amanda said...

Precious pics! The yellow house is actually in Charlotte, a good friend's - my husband is from there, born and raised! We miss the South too (now in IN), you are right about the houses, not the same as the south...

Grits said...

That's adorable, especially the last pic with the huge doughnut! :-)

LeighAnne said...

Madi and Bennett are adorable. Your girls are just so cute. :)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh this is too adorable!!!!