Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crazy days

It has rained the past two days here, and I forgot how MUGGY it was! I was trying to take a picture of the pool for you, but I am not a good photographer, so my pics are really bad. I love that we back up to a conservation area, so no building there, ever!

Not only do I have to decorate the inside, but now I have to go buy new patio furniture to go out here! So much to do. Notice the mulch bags. On my to do list along with planting those plants that line the outside of the pool. Oh how I wish I could just buy everything from Frontgate!
With all the rain, these little bugs have spent so much time up here...

THE PLAYROOM! Warning....it's scary!
They have ripped open boxes like it's Christmas!


I need the Nester, Kim, or Melissa (private, but WOW, her house/taste is AMAZING) to come decorate my house. One rule, they have to bring their stuff! HAHA!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pool! Can't wait to see the end result.

3 Peanuts said...

Your pool and backyard are lovely...I will come decorate:) I LOVE doing that stuff and Kate would have so much fun with all of your girls!!!!! Good luck getting settled. I know that is hard to do with little ones underfoot:)

carolinagirl said...

Love the pool! I know exactly how you are feeling though!

Kim said...

Wow, that's a beautiful pool! I'd love to come over and take a swim! :)

Looks like mommy has lots of cleaning to do! hehe

Henley on the Horn said...

We still have boxes from our NC to FL move in Jan!! They are in the garage b/c this house is a little smaller. Fl prices were higher! Did you find the same?

KK said...

Good luck getting settled in your new home!

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Great pool! Good luck!

Susan said...

I'm sure you feel overwhelmed...every move always does!! I'm sure you will have everything in it's place soon! Love the pool! I would kill for muggy weather...it is 47 here today:(

Gabi said...

Wow, your pool and back yard are lovely! I have that same play table for my boys. (hmmm, you'd think maybe they'd have a handpainted one, no?)
Your house will come together, no worries!
Gabi