Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WES- my awesome little brother!



I am always posting about my beautiful sisters, that I doubt anyone knows that I also have a little brother! Truth is that I never get to see him! Wes left for Auburn University 5 yrs ago and never looked back! I know, typical college boy, but I do miss him terribly! This is another reason I am glad I have girls! Girls are yours for the rest of your life, and boys are yours until they take a wife!

Wes is an Auburn grad and a TKE. He now works in Birmingham, AL. and is the all American Frat Boy! Sperry Top-Siders and seersucker shorts, oh yes, and the occasional Vineyard Vines polo! That's my boy! We sure do miss you Uncle Wes! Come visit soon! We love you

3 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Yeah to the grad...the "other Tigers" are just as great.

Would you share your vision board? I've been thinking alot about them lately.

Michelle said...

Oh my...I found another Clemson girl...stopped by after visiting Amanda...

enjoyed reading your blog

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...your kids are just gorgeous and you have some really CUTE ideas on here! I'm gonna have to steal some!

I saw that you moved in Feb '08...we moved to Atlanta in the same time frame. How are ya'll settling in?