Friday, August 29, 2008

Preschool


Today was Madi's first day of preschool, and well, you can see how the morning started out. She was so afraid that she would have nap time that she could not even pull herself together. When we pulled up to our church she screams,"this is church!" From then on out it was smooth sailing. We were even more excited when Miss.Jesse greeted her at the door. Miss.Jesse was her assistant soccer coach at camp this past summer. Oh, and the room had 2 cash registers! Even better.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That first picture is priceless!

AG said...

Thanks for your comment on bag post! I just adore bags and find a new one to fall in love with everyday. It's a good thing I'm still single because I imagine a husband would kill me for this. hee hee. And your girls are so cute!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'm so glad she turned that smile upside down so quickly.