Monday, August 4, 2008

A big girl day!

Ashlyn always asks ,"Mommy, when can we go have big girl time?". Well, this day we did! Just the two of us! Bill got us 2 nights at the Nickelodeon Hotel and we had a ball. She even got slimed! It is hard for us to have free time now that I have the 3 little ones, so I really cherish days like this! I enjoy being with her and I can not believe how big she is getting! I can not believe my first born daughter will be 9 in September! Oh how time flies!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! My Ashlyn is growing up.
I love you,
Mom

Amanda-The Family News! said...

That is sweet!!! Now that I have the 2 little ones - one on one time is just super special! I took Avery to the zoo the other weekend and it was just special just the 2 of us!! My first born (Avery) will be 2 in September (the 20th)!

The Johnson Fam said...

Looks like a blast!! I need to do the same thing! My oldest daughter will be 9 in October.. so, I know what you mean! Have a great day!

Monogramchick said...

What a great trip. And such cherished time. I know she'll remember it always!

Andrea said...

Great pictures! I know it really meant alot to Ashlyn! I love you and miss you bunches!!

Jenny said...

Looks like you guys had fun! What a blessing it was to enjoy some one on one time just with your precious daughter!

That looks like a great water slide!

The Golf Widow said...

Wow, that was fast! From five to nine in a blink. It seems like yesterday she was in preschool.Her last year as single digit,That's big! We send our love.

Beaufort Belle said...

What fun!!! My DD turned 16 2 weeks ago and her middle name is Ashlyn.

Keep making those special memories because they do grow up fast!!

Belle