Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Jones

Congratulations to our friends Brian and Kristen! They just had baby BOY #4! Yes, we have plenty to talk about when we get together! She tells me everything I am missing out on with boys, and tell her all about the drama. She is so girlie herself, and loves playing with my southern belles .Her boys are the sweetest, and I am happy to welcome baby Jones Hamilton into the group! I joke with her and tell her that one of my girls will marry one of her sons and then she will have her girl and I will have my Merrill boy!
Better than any iv!

12 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

Congrats to your friends! What a sweet family they have!

carolinagirl said...

How sweet! I'm sure that we would have had boy after boy after boy too! :) Love the toast to Mom! :) Happy New Year!

pinkpolkadotaa said...

4 Boys! My husband would LOVE it if we had four boys. Congrats to your friend. Love the pic of the martini's in the hospital :)

Montee said...

Those boys look sweet. I agree that martini's should be a choice while hospitalized.

Mama H said...

What a beautiful family! I love new babies!!! Happy New Year!

pinkpolkadotaa said...

I gave you an award on my blog :)

Alyson said...

So sweet, 4 boys wow her hands are full. I LOVE the martini's....

Nantucket Karen said...

Just wanted to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I know if I had "tried again", I'd be your friend w/4 BOYS; GOD BLESS HER!!

ilovepink said...

This time around I think I will pack some martinis in my hospital bag too!

Two Little Lambs said...

I have a gift for you!

The Golf Widow said...

Oh, She's out numbered like our husbands. Just one boy in our mix would have been nice. Congratulations to your neighbors!

Muhammad Hussain said...

The Top Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Speed

Cars, Top most hot cars pictures and info
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com