Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Having a Ball!

Left-my older sister Andrea and on the right is the baby, Lauren

Hey guys! I am having a ball here in South Carolina visiting my family! My sister Andrea and I have not been to bed one night before 12 a.m. and I am feeling it tonight! We have stayed up talking and it has been so great! I also got to spend some time with my little sister Lauren and her adorable kids! We have daughters about 2 months apart, and Lauren is already skinny! So, not fair! I have some great pictures, and as soon as I can get my computer to work here, I will share them! I am on my brother in laws computer right now and he works for the US Marshalls, so I am not about to download on this thing! I sure do miss all my blog girls, and I can not wait to check in on every one! I love you guys and I hope you all have a great week!

Send some prayers my way, because I have got to get this weight off! It is really depressing me! YUK!

No comments: