Sunday, September 14, 2008

A fun Saturday

We had a great day today! Everyone woke up early so we got dressed and went to Cracker Barrel! Yes, my diet went out the window today!! Madi and Mallory look so serious playing checkers with Daddy.



They know exactly what they are doing by making you drag kids through the candy filled store to get to the table! After buying our wonderful Wood Wicker Pumpkin Pie candle,4 Christmas ornaments, Halloween bowl,and candy, we went here:



We decided at the last minute to do Fun Spot and they were clearly not dressed for it but who cares, they had a ball!





Now off to bed for a nap! They love racing upstairs, and I could not resist the picture. They race up on their hands and knees and I had just taken off their dresses to put on nap clothes! Too sweet!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your girls are beautiful.

The Golf Widow said...

They are so cute running up the stairs. Love the bottom shots.I need to squeeze those babies.

ilovepink said...

I just love looking at your precious girls! You dress them soooo sweet! I would LOVE to have 4 to dress up!!
The scrapbook thing: I can barely turn a computer on and once I got the hang of it, it was so easy! Not to mention, having pics and scrapbook materials out would not work at my house! My daughter would have them everywhere, thinking it was craft time! I am going to set a goal for myself too; I am going to try and do 2 pgs. a night until I get caught up on her scrapbook. Maybe I can finish by the end of the year. If you place an order by Sept 20th, you can enter the code SEPTNOW and get 20% off your order. GOOD LUCK!

The Pink Owl said...

Your girls are so beautiful! And...YAY Tigers!!

Monogramchick said...

Can I just say that I LOVE that although you had an impromptu b-fast at CB you still managed to dress your girls like little girls should be dressed. They are precious, right down to their monogrammed bloomers :)

Stephanie said...

Just found your blog via Clemsongirl.

I love the bloomers! They are just too adorable for words! What a pretty group of girls you have!